Live Life Well in an NYC boutique hotel with These Services and Amenities
It is easy to live life well when you stay at 70 park avenue hotel, a very cool Kimpton Hotel in Manhattan. Our NYC boutique hotel presents personalized services and amenities along with a stylish, quietly residential atmosphere that invites you to return again and again. Our guests tell us that they've come to think of our Midtown Manhattan hotel as their own New York address. We hope you will, too.
70 park avenue hotel combines warm hospitality with personalized service for a memorable stay just blocks from Grand Central Station in Murray Hill. We feature:
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are there for all of our guests to enjoy.
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- InTouch members can "Raid the Bar", earn reward nights, get free WiFi, exclusive member offers, personalized stays and more. We're not shy about pouring on the perks. So what's stopping you? Join Now.
- Wireless high-speed Internet access, complimentary to Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty members
- Hosted wine reception in our living room from 5 to 6 pm
- Complimentary onsite fitness center, open to guests 24/7 (New York Sports Club passes also available)
- Valet parking, $54 for cars and $64 for SUVs, per day (subject to change)
- In-room spa services
- Pet-friendly hotel (pets stay free)
- Onsite silverleaf tavern, featuring one of Manhattan's best happy hours
- The hotel does not currently offer in–room dining but is happy to assist in selecting alternative meal options
- ADA compliant hotel
- Personalized room preferences and welcome amenities for Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty members
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service, with organic coffee, from 6 to 10 am daily in our lobby
- Complimentary morning newspapers available in our living room daily (The New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today)
- Check-in is 3:00 pm; check-out is 12 noon
- Business services available through our front desk
- Onsite concierge, and specialty concierge services available
- Overnight shoeshine and valet/laundry available