70 park avenue hotel: New York City packages for weekend and romantic getaways
NYC Weekend Getaways: Romantic Getaways and More at 70 park avenue hotel
Live life well with a weekend getaway in New York and a stay at 70 park avenue hotel. For a romantic getaway, business travel, family trip or leisurely weekend getaway, 70 park avenue hotel offers the kind of New York vacation packages that make your visit a memorable one.
Advance Purchase Rate
- Book in advance and save up to 15% off the Best Available Rate
- Rate is pre-paid, non-refundable, non-cancellable
- Hosted Evening Wine Hour from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Complimentary morning coffee & tea in the Living Room
- 24hr access to fully equipped fitness center
Book online or call 1-877-707-2752 and mention rate code SP6.
Details: The package is based on availability, rates are based on double occupancy and do not include occupancy tax. Dining credit can only be used towards restuarant charges.
Stay & Save This Holiday Season
For those of you traveling into the city this holiday season, whether it be for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, Christmas shopping, or visiting family and friends - we have something special for you! And for those of you who aren't, we think you should be.
With our Stay & Save this holiday, you'll save 10% off our best available rate on dates below:
- November 22 - December 1, 2013
- December 19 - 30, 2013
Book online or call 1-877-843-8869 and mention rate code SP1.
Nothing Touristy About You
It’s obvious you are not the guided tour type of person. We know you want to roll like a local. Well, we are here to help!
We will set you up with a unique insider's guide to what's cool in Manhattan plus we have your metro card or bike pass sorted out. Voila… you are now a local!
This package includes:
- A unique Herb Lester Guide to NYC
- Two (2) $10 MetroCards OR two (2) x Citi Bike day passes
Surf or Turf City
Come on in, the water's fine! Take a swing and channel your inner surfer with the 70 park ave Surf or Turf City experience perfect for landlubbers and those looking to earn their sea legs this summer. Enjoy Stand Up Paddle Board lessons for two at Manhattan Kayak Company before a session of golf at The Golf Club at Chelsea Piers' driving range.
Visit 70 park now through September and enjoy these urban sporting advenutures with the Surf or Turf City Package:
- Stand Up Paddle Board lessons for two OR
- A session at The Golf Club at Chelsea Piers for two
- Car service to and from the Hudson River
- Two summer cocktails at Silverleaf Tavern
Book online or call 1-877-707-2752 and mention rate code SURFER.
Confessions of an Icon: Grand Central Terminal
In celebration of Grand Central Terminal’s centennial year,70 Park Avenue is offering guests a chance to immerse themselves in the history of this iconic New York City landmark. From the hidden tennis courts in the Annex to the secret office of John W. Campbell, the hotel’s “Confessions of an Icon: Grand Central Terminal” package gives travelers a behind-the-scenes look at the terminal’s hidden secrets and mysteries, bringing New York’s storied past to life for history buffs and travel enthusiasts alike.
Available now through Labor Day and based on double occupancy, the “Confessions of an Icon: Grand Central Terminal” package includes:
- Welcome basket of curated gourmet treats from Grand Central Market
- "Grand Tour" of Grand Central Terminal
- Semi-private tennis lesson for two at Vanderbilt Tennis Club in Grand Central
- Drinks and shared appetizer plate at The Campbell Apartment
- Grand Central Terminal: 100 Years of a New York Landmark Book
Book online now or call 1-877-707-2752 and mention rate code GC100.
Modern Poe: Mystery and Macabre
Looking for a mysterious and cultural experience this fall? Check out The Morgan Library & Museum’s Edgar Allan Poe: Terror of the Soul exhibit included in the Modern Poe: Mystery and Macabre Package at 70 park ave. Poe’s legacy lives on!
The Modern Poe: Mystery and Macabre Package includes:
- Two tickets to The Morgan Library & Museum “Edgar Allan Poe: Terror of the Soul” exhibit
- Lunch for two at The Morgan’s Café
- Cognac for two at Silverleaf Tavern (Poe’s favorite drink)
Book online now for October 4 - December 31, 2013 or call 1-877-707-2752 and mention rate code POE.