Live Life Well at the 70 park avenue hotel in Manhattan
Lively style and warm hospitality greet you at the stylish 70 park avenue hotel, a Kimpton Hotel in the heart of New York City.
Our New York boutique hotel in Midtown Manhattan on Park Avenue is a favorite with guests the world over. First class amenities, personalized service, a friendly atmosphere and exceptional comfort combine with our ideal location just steps from Grand Central Station, making 70 park avenue hotel a distinctive choice for business and play in NYC.
Inviting and intimate, 70 park avenue hotel helps you live life well:
- Deluxe accommodations including guestrooms, fitness center and public space
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel, exclusive offers and a $15 Raid the mini bar credit for Kimpton's Karma Rewards members
- Hosted evening wine hour nightly in our living room
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea in our living room
- Pet-friendly New York City hotel, no fees or size restrictions
- We are an eco-friendly New York hotel
- Experience NYC like a local with our staff picks, insider tips and in-house Retail Therapist
70 park avenue hotel offers a haven of quiet style within easy reach More
of all you want to do and see in NYC. Walk to Bryant Park, Union Square, Fifth Avenue boutiques and department stores, Rockefeller Center, Broadway theaters and the famed restaurants of our Murray Hill neighborhood. See the Empire State Building, United Nations Headquarters and Times Square.
Set on the corner of Park Avenue and East 38th Street, our Kimpton Hotel in Manhattan gives you one of the most enviable addresses in town. We welcome you to stay with us and discover why guests return time and again to our Midtown hotel, where all of Manhattan is at your feet.
70 park avenue hotel: A Midtown Manhattan boutique hotel in New York
KARMA Spring Break Sale
Up to 25% off your escape for KARMA members. February 26 - May 31, 2015.
We're Big on Small Groups
Traveling with more than 10 people? Save up to 30% on 6-25 guestrooms.